Breakaway Trails Community
Breakaway Trails Community
Breakaway Trails, a gated community, in Ormond Beach (Homes for Sale), Florida offers a unique lifestyle. This exclusive community is well-known for its small neighborhoods surrounded by environmentally protected nature preserves. Breakaway Trails also offers many amenities including a community pool and covered pavilion, tennis and basketball courts, a beautifully designed clubhouse and much more. Breakaway Trails is a wonderful place to call home and is perfect for entertaining friends and family. A unique lifestyle awaits you. Everything you moved to the country for is right here at Breakaway Trails.)
Breakaway Trails is conveniently located West of I-95 off of Granada Boulevard (Route 40). It is close to shopping, schools, hospitals, the beach and a variety of other recreational offerings. Please see the google map feature showing you Breakaway Trails location and homes for sale in the area.
• Safe and secure - This community is gated and secure for your piece of mind.
• Enjoy your family - All of our communities are all geared for family living enjoyment - with safe environments for a family to take advantage of every day.
• Take a walk with nature - Beautiful nature areas surround our communities. Lakes and large trees invite the wonderful Florida wildlife to your neighborhood.
• This area is known for its famous drive-on beach, one of the few available in the world. Ormond Beach nickname, the "Birthplace of Speed", comes from the turn-of-the-century speed records set here on the beach. Ormond Beach has areas to suit every need. Some of the beach areas permit driving; however, northern areas do not.
• The wilderness of Tomoka State Park is perfect for the camping, canoeing and picnicking. Located nearby are the Halifax and Tomoka Rivers.
The median sales price for homes in Breakaway Trails for Feb 11 to Apr 11 was $369,900. This represents an increase of 43.4%, or $111,900, compared to the prior quarter and an increase of 34.3% compared to the prior year. Sales prices have appreciated 6% over the last 5 years in Breakaway Trails, Ormond Beach. The median sales price of $369,900 for Breakaway Trails is 161.41% higher than the median sales price for Ormond Beach FL. Average listing price for homes on Trulia in Breakaway Trails was $356,875 for the week ending May 04, which represents an increase of 0.3%, or $1,117 compared to the prior week and an increase of 0.9%, or $3,161, compared to the week ending Apr 13. Average price per square foot for homes in Breakaway Trails was $98 in the most recent quarter, which is 1.01% lower than the average price per square foot for homes in Ormond Beach. During calendar year 2005, 66 homes were sold in Breakaway Trails for a low of $221,500 and a high of $735,000.
- During calendar year 2006, 36 homes were sold in Breakaway Trails for a low of $240,000 and a high of $768,580.
- During calendar year 2007, 35 homes were sold in Breakaway Trails for a low of $230,000 and a high of $650,000.
- During calendar year 2008, 27 homes were sold in Breakaway Trails with a low of $213.250,000 and a high of $825,000.
- During calendar year 2009, 25 homes have sold with a low of $163,500 and a high of 517,500.
- During calendar year 2010 37 homes have sold with a low of $200,000 and and a high of $540,000.
Pine Trail Elementary
300 Airport Rd
Ormond Beach Fl 32174
2100 Airport Road
Ormond Beach, FL 32174
1860 N. Clyde Morris Blvd.
Ormond Beach, FL 32117
125 S Clyde Morris Blvd.
Daytona Beach, FL 32114
Click Here to go to the Breakaway Trails Community Website.